Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

The hostel was right in the middle of the action! Even if we are not party animals, the atmosphere on the streets was enough to put us in a festive mood. We have to admit that it was noisy pretty late at night, but we were so tired it did not matter. The staff was really nice, there was free breakfast (good enough to get us going in the morning) and our room was very clean.

• 4th Jul 2013

Glasgow Youth Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

A really nice hostel, easily accessible with the subway even though it is not as central as what I usually book. However the girl at the reception was super-friendly and just for that we preferred this hostel to many others. There were no mixed-dorms so me and my boyfriend were in different rooms but it did not really bother us.

• 30th Jun 2013

smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

The rooms were cramped. We were ten in a room where I would have put 6 people at most. The bathrooms were not as clean as I would have liked. But apart from that we had great fun. The location was great, right off the royal mile. Anway, Edinburgh was such a great city that we barely noticed the few inconvenients of the hostel.

• 26th Jun 2013