28th Jul 2013

It's a really nice hostel. It has a great location, it's just in front of the central pier, next to the coach station and a 5 minutes walk from the city centre. It has a great atmosphere. Staff was friendly and helpful. Great breakfast. Sometimes it may be a little bit to hard to sleeps because of the bar's loud music. It doesn't have a common room or a kitchen but they do offer discounts for the bar. I would recommend it and would definitely stay here again.

Safestay York, York, England
14th Jul 2013

Great hostel! I really enjoy my stay here. The location is great! The staff was really friendly and helpful! Great atmosphere! Great breakfast! Great facilities! It has really pretty and big common areas and a small but nice and well equipped kitchen! I would highly recommend it and would definitely stay here again!

Ardwick House, Blackpool, England
11th Jul 2013

I stayed there in July and I think it's a really nice place. It has a great location, the staff was really nice and helpful and the room and bathrooms were really clean. Breakfast is not included but you can make your own breakfast since you have coffee and tea making facilities in the room. I would definetely recommend it! I really enjoy my stay here and would definetely stay here again!

Blue Skies Hostel, London, England
6.6
26th Jun 2013

I stayed here in July and August and had two different experiences. In july, it was full of people and it had a fun and nice atmosphere. The bathrooms and showers were clean. But when I stayed in August, the few people staying there were living there so it wasn't that fun and the bathrooms and showers were really dirty most of the time. It's a little bit to far away from the city, I would recommend you to find sth closer to central london so as not to spend time and money commuting everyday.