Hostel Santini Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel. I loved the atmosphere and it was super clean. Great location. Would totally stay here again.

Albergo La Perla

Siena, Italy

Nothing great about this place except for the location. Would not stay again, but if you are booking on strictly location and not going to spend anytime in your room this will be fine.

Ostello San Frediano

Lucca, Italy

Ehhh. The place was ok, not a fan of the atmosphere. Will not be staying here again.

Ciao Bella, thank you for your review, we are sorry to read that yuo won't stay here again, because we are sure that if you want to come back, you will enjoy your stay. Here, normally it's easy to meet new people, both travellers and local people. We hope to see you again in Lucca. Best regards, the staff

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

It was a pleasure staying here. Great location. Walking distance to everything. Really good atmosphere and staff were friendly and helpful. I would defiantly stay here again.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amsterdam was a beautiful city. The breakfast here was great. Staff was friendly. Location was amazing. Only problem was the small size of the rooms and the tiny lockers and bathrooms. But I guess you can't have it all on a budget.