• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
A&O Berlin Mitte, Berlin, Germany
3.7
6th Aug 2015

The worst hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff were rude, the rooms weren't clean, and they canceled my reservation because I arrived late due to my train into Berlin being canceled. I had to pay twice as much as I had originally booked it for. My friend staying at the same hostel had to move rooms twice because they put more people in the rooms than there were beds. Don't stay here!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
The Fort Boutique Hostel, York, England
9th Jul 2013

The fort was simply amazing! The beds, bathrooms, and kitchens were very clean. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The facilities were free and very nice. Everything was so new and modern. I loved everything about this hostel and can easily say it was the best one I've ever been to. Would recommend wholeheartedly to anyone!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Avalon House, Dublin, Ireland
5.7
24th Jun 2013

This hostel was really noisy! We found many spots in Dublin for the same price that did not have teenagers running through the halls all night. That would have been ok, but then the one bathroom at the end of the hall everyone had to use was disgusting! No toilet paper in any of the stalls and the floor was covered in muck. It might be good for you if you are a traveling 15-25 year old who doesn't speak English, but I would never stay there again.