Pariwana Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
6th Jun 2013

Decent rooms, nice recreation area with free coca tea. Staff were helpful with booking taxis and when I left something in my room on checkout.

KB Tambo Hostal, Ollantaytambo, Peru
4th Jun 2013

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in - great quality rooms, delicious breakfast, helpful staff who gave me recommendations for nice restaurants and dealing with altitude sickness, and the owner KB knows everything about the area and was really helpful and friendly. I had a great time. Highly recommended.

2nd Jun 2013

Good size rooms, secure, great location. The barbecue dinner was really nice. My room next to the courtyard would have been a bit noisy without earplugs, but with earplugs it was fine :-)

Aji Hostel, Santiago, Chile
1st Jun 2013

Very good value, staff were super helpful which I especially appreciated in my jet-lagged state! Shuttle transfer from the airport was convenient. One note: be prepared to haul your bag up 3-4 flights of stairs if you get one of the rooms on the higher floors.