Smart Stay Hotel Station

Munich, Germany

The hostel was quite good- but after paying E2 for 24 hours of internet usage, and being assured it would work in the room- it did not. I went to reception to request that the router be re-booted and the teenager on reception said he didn't know how to or even where it was- no apology and no refund of the cost.

• 30th Aug 2013

St Christopher's Oasis

I tried to check in a night early- they didn't have a bed available- that was ok- however when I went to the address- I was then redirected via a sign to a different hostel to check in- this hostel was in a state of demolition- literally. After finding myself a different hostel, and subsequently cancelling my stay at St Christophers- I was charged for my first night DESPITE paying cancellation insurance. When I emailed to question this I got no reply.

• 26th Aug 2013

Hostel City Center

Prague, Czech Republic

The bed springs squeeked every time I moved and every single person in the hostel sounded like they were in my room- didn't sleep for my entire stay.

• 12th Aug 2013

As my first ever "Hostel Experience", I loved my stay at Fly By Knight- highly recommended!

• 16th Jul 2013