• Ireland, Male, 31-40
Lucky Family Hostel, Beijing, China
8.0
19th Jul 2013

I found the hostel quiet good, the shower/bathroom in the rooms were a bit odd. they had a glass wall and u could hear everybody using the toilet which was a bit gross.also there was a smell of stale water from the bathroom.also when I enquiried how much a taxi should cost from the airport to lucky hostel they said it should cost 130/150yuan max, but wen I left lucky hostel and booked taxi through them for airport they said it was 170yuan ...

• Ireland,
Adelaide Hostel and Hotel, San Francisco, USA
2nd Jun 2013

Yea I had a v pleasant stay there!i loved how they had curtains for each bed and the shelves and sockets and lights on each wall of each bunk! My only fault albeit small was what appeared to be a shortage of showers/ toilets I had to wait a few times 2 shower ! But on the whole I would highly recommend this hostel,thanks guys :)

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
7.4
1st Jun 2013

• Ireland,
Duo Housing DC, Washington DC, USA
20th May 2013

Felt comfortable there, good location,worth the money :)