Location: Sweden, Gender: Female, Age: 21

This place is great, they have been helping me out so much, everything from directions to keep my bags for days to print out some tickets. The staff is great, its clean, good wifi, great location at the san fransisco square, and the 3 computers they have are alright, Free brekky in the morning thats pretty standard just as at other places in peru. Only negative thing i have to say is that its very cold in the room night time, but there as serveral blankets so its alright.

• 4th Nov 2014

Ica Wasi Hospedaje

Ica, Peru

Im so happy i stayed at this place. Gian carlos came and picked me up from the bus terminal, and then showed me a bunch of things to do on a map, and also to book tours to paracas and huacachina. Theres no computers, but the wifi is great. He also took everyone out at night to show them around town for drinks as such as well which i heard was great as well.

• 2nd Nov 2014

Erupcion Hostel Banos

Banos, Ecuador

The staff at this place are amazing, they do all they possibly can to help you out. However i got a dorm towards the main plaza, at 5am the police started their morning exercise running and singing (read screaming), and then at 6-8 the orcesthra played. If you want some good sleep i would recommend you to ask for a room thats not towards the mainsquare. Otherwise i had a great stay.

• 28th Oct 2014

Travellers Inn

Quito, Ecuador

The rooms clean, good wifi, they had a few computers, and the brekky was awesome. The staff also helped me out so much during my time in Quito which im very grateful for.

• 27th Oct 2014

Hostel Villa Vento Surf

Panama City, Panama

So happy i stayed at this place. Its in a great location just a 5min walk from the hard rock hotel, the kitchens alright, there are lockers for both your bags and actual security lockers down at the reception as well, dont forget to bring your own locks thou. The staffs great as well, we really enjoyed our stay.

• 17th Oct 2014

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

This hostel is a party place, might have been cause of this group who was there when we came, but it was so much fun. Who wouldnt like a free champagne night? Haha. Otherwise the locations great just a 2min walk from the train station and the shops And the beach is not far away either. The staffs the best, theyre willing to help you with anything.

• 8th Apr 2014

The Walrus Hostel

Was very happy with my stay here, the fact that its so close to the main attractions is great! Only thing for me was that i was staying at the 4th floor, and with my super heavy suitcases (the stairs are pretty narrow as well) it sucks to take them up/down, however michael in the reception helped me take them up (thank you so much), but taking them down myself in the morning wasnt that funny. the staff is great, and either than that i dont really have anything negative to say about this place.

• 11th Jan 2014

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

If you're looking to stay in Nice it's going to be expensive, which is why Baccarat was great for me and my friend since we where just in need of a one night stop to get us to Milano the day after. It's cheap with a lively atmosphere, and the owner organized a free champagne party which was a great way to meet other travelers. It's also a very short walk from the train station which is exatcly what you want with heavy suitcases. Ps. The courtyard is really nice and cozy!