Location: Sweden, Gender: Female, Age: 21

Hostel Villa Vento Surf

Panama City, Panama

So happy i stayed at this place. Its in a great location just a 5min walk from the hard rock hotel, the kitchens alright, there are lockers for both your bags and actual security lockers down at the reception as well, dont forget to bring your own locks thou. The staffs great as well, we really enjoyed our stay.

• 17th Oct 2014

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

This hostel is a party place, might have been cause of this group who was there when we came, but it was so much fun. Who wouldnt like a free champagne night? Haha. Otherwise the locations great just a 2min walk from the train station and the shops And the beach is not far away either. The staffs the best, theyre willing to help you with anything.

• 8th Apr 2014

The Walrus Hostel

Was very happy with my stay here, the fact that its so close to the main attractions is great! Only thing for me was that i was staying at the 4th floor, and with my super heavy suitcases (the stairs are pretty narrow as well) it sucks to take them up/down, however michael in the reception helped me take them up (thank you so much), but taking them down myself in the morning wasnt that funny. the staff is great, and either than that i dont really have anything negative to say about this place.

• 11th Jan 2014

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

If you're looking to stay in Nice it's going to be expensive, which is why Baccarat was great for me and my friend since we where just in need of a one night stop to get us to Milano the day after. It's cheap with a lively atmosphere, and the owner organized a free champagne party which was a great way to meet other travelers. It's also a very short walk from the train station which is exatcly what you want with heavy suitcases. Ps. The courtyard is really nice and cozy!