Location: Sweden, Gender: Female, Age: 21

Ocean Hostel Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This hostel has everything you need, and its in a great location as well. The only con is that this place is mainly id say for couples or groups of friends. If youre traveling on your own the chance of meeting new people at this hostel is not great. Its not a party hostel, but you can sign up for different parties elsewhere at the reception i think. Overall i really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely come back when returning to rio

Backpackers Share House Floripa

Florianopolis, Brazil

Mango Chill

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Great place, one of the best hostels ive stayed at, also just next to the bus terminal which makes it easy to go to the falls. Only con is that they dont have a kitchen that your allowed to use

7 Duendes

Salta, Argentina

Backpackers San Pedro

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

I really liked this place. It was clean, felt safe and had a very social vibe over it. Only thing was that its a bit too noisy at night and the walls are a bit too hear through, so bring ear plugs. its also about a 10-15min walk from the main street, but thats alright. I enjoyed my stay here and the staffs very nice as well

The Adventure Brew Hostel

La Paz, Bolivia

very happy with this place, only a 5min walk from the bus terminal, and they give out 1 free beer per person a day

This place is great, they have been helping me out so much, everything from directions to keep my bags for days to print out some tickets. The staff is great, its clean, good wifi, great location at the san fransisco square, and the 3 computers they have are alright, Free brekky in the morning thats pretty standard just as at other places in peru. Only negative thing i have to say is that its very cold in the room night time, but there as serveral blankets so its alright.

Ica Wasi Hospedaje

Ica, Peru

Im so happy i stayed at this place. Gian carlos came and picked me up from the bus terminal, and then showed me a bunch of things to do on a map, and also to book tours to paracas and huacachina. Theres no computers, but the wifi is great. He also took everyone out at night to show them around town for drinks as such as well which i heard was great as well.

Erupcion Hostel Banos

Banos, Ecuador

The staff at this place are amazing, they do all they possibly can to help you out. However i got a dorm towards the main plaza, at 5am the police started their morning exercise running and singing (read screaming), and then at 6-8 the orcesthra played. If you want some good sleep i would recommend you to ask for a room thats not towards the mainsquare. Otherwise i had a great stay.

Travellers Inn

Quito, Ecuador

The rooms clean, good wifi, they had a few computers, and the brekky was awesome. The staff also helped me out so much during my time in Quito which im very grateful for.

Hostel Villa Vento Surf

Panama City, Panama

So happy i stayed at this place. Its in a great location just a 5min walk from the hard rock hotel, the kitchens alright, there are lockers for both your bags and actual security lockers down at the reception as well, dont forget to bring your own locks thou. The staffs great as well, we really enjoyed our stay.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

This hostel is a party place, might have been cause of this group who was there when we came, but it was so much fun. Who wouldnt like a free champagne night? Haha. Otherwise the locations great just a 2min walk from the train station and the shops And the beach is not far away either. The staffs the best, theyre willing to help you with anything.

The Walrus Hostel

Was very happy with my stay here, the fact that its so close to the main attractions is great! Only thing for me was that i was staying at the 4th floor, and with my super heavy suitcases (the stairs are pretty narrow as well) it sucks to take them up/down, however michael in the reception helped me take them up (thank you so much), but taking them down myself in the morning wasnt that funny. the staff is great, and either than that i dont really have anything negative to say about this place.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

If you're looking to stay in Nice it's going to be expensive, which is why Baccarat was great for me and my friend since we where just in need of a one night stop to get us to Milano the day after. It's cheap with a lively atmosphere, and the owner organized a free champagne party which was a great way to meet other travelers. It's also a very short walk from the train station which is exatcly what you want with heavy suitcases. Ps. The courtyard is really nice and cozy!