Big Apple Hostel, New York, USA
13th Oct 2013

I paid for a 4 bdrm female room and my room only had 3 beds. Also one night i only had one other roommate. The location is a block away from Broadway (downtown Time Square). The hostel is open 24/7. The staff was really nice and helpful and I saw people cleaning constantly. I've been in hostels in Europe but never in the US before. This is the nicest hostel I've stayed at before. I'm not sure why some other reviews were poorly. Theres 24hr market next door too. My roommates were nice!

Affittacamere Patrizia, Cinque Terre, Italy
7.4
26th May 2013

It was cold in my room, there is a shared bathroom per hallway. There is no elevator. There is wifi even thought it says there is none. Also they locked the gate around 830pm and don't open it to about 9/10am. I had to jump over the gate because I wasn't told that it could slide and it was always open. There office was locked and no one was there aside from business hours.

Ostello Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy
24th May 2013

I was not told that I would be charged for using the wifi. That was a big surprise to me.

Dear Jennifer, Thanks for your positive review about our Hostel. Probably there was a misunderstanding because we propose the wi-fi service in all the building for free. We apologize about this and we hope to have the possibility to host you another time for your next trip in Milan. By that time we'll explain you all the services that propose and relative terms and conditions. Regards, The Management