Reviews: morgancranch

Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 27

Pitlochry Backpackers, Pitlochry, Scotland
5th Apr 2014

One of the best hostels we have stayed at in the UK... all because of one dude and his one on one service...it was a great stay and we hope to come back!

5.7
26th Sep 2013

I liked the 4-bed dorm I stayed in with my friend. But I think you could do with two staff on at all times. As when trying to inquire about shuttle buses, if they could suggest where to eat....etc, I found the staff very unhelpful/very blunt (like I was bothering them with a couple of my questions) and at one time the receptionist was on the phone chatting for about 10 minutes, whilst there about 5 people wanting her attention.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
19th Aug 2013

It was in a great area in the city. And the dorms are nicely set out, especially with your own night light. The rooms were a bit stuffy though, so maybe need to invest in some more fans for the bigger dorms.

Hi there! Thanks a million for the good words! Actually we do have more fans. ;) Feel free to ask for additional fans at reception if one or two are not enough. Stay safe & happy travels!

Shangri-Lagos Hostel, Lagos, Portugal
21st May 2013

This hostel had such a relaxed vibe going on, which is great for backpackers or holiday makers. The only thing was that maybe it was a bit too relaxed because my partner and I had to ask for sheets for our beds for the second time at 2am after coming home from going out. Other than, staff were friendly and gave good suggestions on where to eat and what to do.