• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Jun 2013

The location of this hostel was excellent. It was about a block away from the train station which was very convenient. You are also walking distance to great bars and restaurants. Personally, I felt the rooms and common areas were quite humid most of the time. The staff was very helpful when I addressed this. One of the guys at the front was very dry and mentioned he was the one that takes you out on a pub crawl if you get a group of 8 people. He said he would do it if he wasn't tired.

• USA, Male, 31-40
5th Jun 2013

I was very impressed with this hostel. You simply cannot beat the location. You are walking distance from several major tourist attractions, restaurants and bars. The staff was very helpful if I needed any recommendations on where to go and what was the best route. I got a great spacious room and the hostel itself was very clean. They also offered breakfast.