Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Bada Bing is in a great location. You are close to a lot of ferry ports, very close to the Galata tower, a 20 minute walk to Taksim, and a quick walk over the bridge and you are at the tourist attractions all would like to see. The staff is friendly and helpful. I really appreciated the email after booking which gives a lot of helpful hints. I would recommend this hostel.

Flamingo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Couldn't ask for a better location or staff. I extended my stay and knew of about ten people who did the same. Wonderful city, wonderful hostel.

Apartmant Leo

Split, Croatia

Goga is the owner of this apartment. She was wonderful. Se met us at the post office to make sure we could find the place. The place was great. It had a washer for those long-term travelers. It was perfectly located close the bus station and ferry port. The main city center was a five minute walk. The nightlife was a quick 15 minute walk away as well. Goga was so nice, we left to another island for a day and she gave us a key to the luggage room to store our bags at no charge. Wonderful place!

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This hostel was very good. The staff was great, with the exception of the lady manager. She was very rude to guests and a bit wacky. I saw her grab a bowl of snacks from a person just because he took it from the bar. That is just one instance, i won't get into the rest. She was the only bad mark for this hostel. Otherwise, I would definitely come back to stay. I stayed four nights and could've stayed much longer.

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

Had to book a place to stay last minute in Galway. I only stayed from late at night until early morning but I wish I had more time there. The staff was very friendly and informative. The place a nice common area and a ffew more secluded room for more quietness. I would definitely stay again.