Orange Village Hostel, San Francisco, USA
6.6
1st Jan 2015

침대가 너무 삐걱거립니다. 2층 침대를 썼는데, 수리가 좀 필요할 것 같습니다. 그리고 조식의 경우 리필이 상당히 안되는 것 같은데, 자주 리필을 해주시면 감사하겠습니다.

Formosa Backpackers Hostel, Hualien, Taiwan
7.1
16th Feb 2014

It is located in 15 minutes from Hua lian station by foot. not that far but not that close. Staff was kind, but cleanliness was not good. I could see spider's web in my room. I think it is because of they have no visitors recently. But if you want to save money, it is good place.

Hello Juun Lee, we keep our hostel clean and tidy for our guests,thank you for the advice and we will keep on top of it! have nice trip in Taiwan,and hope to see you again in Hualien :)

Lamb Tour House, Taipei, Taiwan
7.7
15th Feb 2014

It located in great place! Only 5 minutes from subway station and less than 10 minutes from train and bus station. Also, hostel's working people are really kind. But my bed was a little bit uncomfortable. And some of my roommates came back room 5 AM with drunken. But if you want to save budget, I'll recommend this place.

Q4 Hotel, New York, USA
16th Jun 2013

I met a lot of foreign family in this hostel! It was great experience! There are many common place to do something. Although you have to get metro to go manhattan(it's pretty far to go by foot), it's not expensive!! And metro station is located in the near of this hostel. (About 2min) Though it was a little bit noisy outside(because of there are some train rail near the hostel.), I will go this hostel next time I visit new york.

• South Korea,
6.3
14th Jun 2013

Location is good. But staffs are not friendly, and facility is old. I saw dead cockroach two days in a law in the bath room...

HI Washington DC, Washington DC, USA
7.7
11th Jun 2013

As I didn't use public transportation, it took to go to museum region about 20 minutes. It is not that close to museum. If you want to save time, you should take bus or subway. What I liked in the hostel was free banana!! I could eat some bananas for free at the counter!! And one of hostel staff; Jhon, made atmosphere really delight!! When you eat your breakfast, you will experience that!

HI Boston, Boston, USA
8th Jun 2013

It was a hostel like a hotel!! If I have a chance to go Boston, I am sure visit this hostel again!