Elite Guesthouse

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Stayed there for two nights and everything was wonderful! The owners were so nice and made us feel like home. Our room and the rest of the apartment was really comfortable and clean. Would definitely stay there again!

• 28th Aug 2013

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The owners were really nice and made us feel welcome. They tried to do their best and were really motivated! The location is good, next to the central bus station. Its a bit far away from old town, but there are buses running about every 10 minutes and if you are fit you can even walk to Old Town.The bathroom was cleaned daily, but especially in the evening it was really dirty, because it was just one bathroom for two apartments I think. But all in all it was a nice stay and we felt comfortable.

• 25th Aug 2013

Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

We stayed in one of the wooden chalets for two nights and I was happy to leave. We had ants inside the chalet, they were in our beds and bit me. The sanitary facilities were okay, but it was really annoying that there was no toilet tissue in the toilets (you were given a single roll in the beginnig and always had to take it with you) and no soap! All in all it was okay for the price we payed compared to the prices in Venice, but I wouldn´t stay there again.

• 25th Aug 2013