Munich, Germany

It was decent for a hotel. A bit pricier than what I'm used to (having stayed in mostly hostels), but it was alright. They threw away my toothbrush by accident, and gave me a nice new one to replace it. That was nice.

The accommodations were nice, but I would have liked to have a kitchen, so we didn't have to eat out for every meal.

Black Sheep Hostel

Cologne, Germany

My friend and I only stayed one night, and we got there very late because of train delays. Once we got to Black Sheep Hostel, we were ready to pass out. Unfortunately, there was a group of the most obnoxious children on the planet next door. Needless to say, we got very little sleep. The hostel itself seemed alright, we just had unfortunate circumstances... and the walls are very thin.

Berlin, Germany

The outside of the building is a bit sketchy, but the rooms are quite nice. Lots of free food!

Lots of free food and 27.90 EUR for a 2-bed-room with bathroom inside is not a great value for the money???

Annex Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

It was alright. The location is its biggest asset, as it's a short walk from central station. A bit overpriced though.

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Lucky Lake is so nice. Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. I loved staying in one of their cute caravans, and the location near the lake is excellent. It's nice to have a little break from the city. We had no trouble getting to Amsterdam, however, as they provide a shuttle to the nearest train station for only 1€ per ride. Great hostel, I definitely recommend it!

• 2nd Jun 2013