A&O City Hackerbruecke

Munich, Germany

Stayed during Ocktoberfest. Wasn't happy after forking out 65 Euro to stay one night, that I had to pay extra for sheets. The guy who appeared to be running the place was quite rude both times I encountered him. I understand they were busy but his attitude was terrible. Had a much nicer stay in the meininger hostel which is where we spent the reminder of our time.

• 25th Sep 2013

Stayed here for Ocktoberfest and was so much fun. It was expensive but every hostel was the same story. I would definitely stay here again.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Stayed for just one night. The lady on reception was so helpful. Location is great, beds were comfortable and lockers were a decent size.

• 21st Sep 2013

Ideal Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This place is fine to stay if its for a night or two. It's a cheap place to stay and you get what you pay for. Bathroom facilities are fairly average so don't expect anything too flash.

• 30th Aug 2013

Bed & Bike Apartment

Valencia, Spain

This was such a nice place to stay. The staff were so friendly and helpful. They organised transfers for us called taxis you name it they would do their best to accommodate us. RThere are permanent residents at the apartments so I would not recommend as a place to party, but a wonderful way to relax in Spain. Location is not amazing but it was under €5 to get a taxi into the centre of town (split between 3 people it was dirt cheap).

• 27th Aug 2013

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Really fun stay, staff were helpful and it was fairly central to everything. Rooms were spacious and everyone had their own power point. I'd definitely stay here again

• 22nd Aug 2013

Thanks for reviewing your stay with us. We're glad you enjoyed you sty and hope to see you agains soon! St Christopher's Staff.

Clink261

Rooms and beds are quite small, I'm 170cm and didn't fit in my bed. One power point for 10 people and the dorms door was broken so anyone could come in. Overall fairly average stay. Bonus is that its relatively close to kings x station and metro

• 19th Aug 2013

Thank you for the review! Glad that you liked the location. Our beds are 180cm long (190cm in 18 bed dorms), there is no way they could shrink to 170cm, maybe you are a bit taller than you think?:) We just checked the door of the room you were staying in - it can close fine, you just have to pull it towards you a bit to close it (from the outside of the room) or push it (from the inside of the room) instead of letting it shut on it's own:) Hope this answers your concerns. Safe trips!