Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Chase The Wild Goose Hostel

Fort William, Scotland

It's out in the middle of nowhere, but there's a bus and if you can drive it's fine. Good rooms, good kitchen, strong wifi, nice common room. The staff were friendly and accommodating, definitely a nice place.

Highlander Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Perfect location, good kitchen, nice common room close by. The showers were nice as we're the rooms, although the beds were too short to sit up in and the wifi was very spotty sometimes. Still a great place and worth stopping in at. I'd go back any time I return to inverness, no doubt about it.

Slottsskogens Youth Hostel

Gothenburg, Sweden

My room was a tiny four bed room with no windows that got awfully hot and smelly when all four beds were occupied, but the other facilities were great. The toilets were always clean, the kitchen and dining area are well laid out to socialize and have everything you need. The location was awesome and the staff were incredibly helpful and nice, even helping me get a taxi last minute to the airport. I would stay again.

Bostel Amsterdamse Bos

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Carlito's Way

Rome, Italy

Hotel des Artistes, as it's actually called, is one of the single nicest places I have stayed in on my entire trip. I actually had to take a picture if the reception room it was so beautiful. Great rooms, clean facilities, and very helpful staff. the breakfast was a bit much but there are other options close by if you don't like it. A little far from the city center but absolutely worth the stay. I'd probably choose it again if I returned.

Be Dream Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

This hostel got opened a bit too early. By maybe september 2013, this will be a great place. However right now, the showers leak out into the hallways, the windows dont open, there isnt AC in every room and so help you god if you need to use the WIFI during the hours when people are in the hostel. When they open the common room and if they had a kitchen (which i think is ridiculous not to have) this place would be great. Its still nice and the location is great but its not amazing.

Hey, Thank you for your opinion and comments regarding areas to improve. These points have and are being addressed. The non AC rooms can now have fans. The bathrooms have been re-plumbed to prevent the flooding. The common room will be open shortly, however a kitchen for 500 people is not something we can tackle due to health and safety reasons. We're quickly becoming the best in Paris because of your comments pushing us to improve. Thank you again. St Chris GDN

Antigallican Hotel

Nice place, fine for the money but I definitely had some problems with it. The staff were nice but there's no 24/7 common room, the wifi is poor, and the beds are the worst I've had at any hostels. They are actually just metal springs wrapped in cloth and the pillow is hardly more than a sheet itself. I had to use the only blanket as padding, stuff my towel in the pillow and sleep in my sleeping bag to get any semblance of comfort. Other than the beds it was a very nice experience.

St Christopher's Greenwich

This place made Birmingham for me. It's a quick walk from all sorts of great stuff, the facilities are great and the staff make you feel right at home. You'll have to watch and make sure you don't end up staying there forever.

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

This place is amazing. I can't believe how much you get for the incredibly low rate. The most difficult part of my stay was makin myself leave. The staff are all really amazing and welcoming. Watch out especially for Sh┼Źna. She's the sweetest person youre likely to meet in Ireland, but once she gets you to play drinking games her diabolical side comes out. If I had indefinite time to travel, I might have tried to work there for a while. It was my favorite thing about Belfast.

The Linen House Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

This is the barest bones hostel you'll find in Belfast. The rooms have too many people in it and the kitchen is passable but clearly is kept just above that line. The staff seemed like they suffered the guests presence there and I hated asking them for anything. It's still a great deal but don't expect more than what you pay for.

Celtic Tourist Hostel