• Norway, Female, 18-24
365 Inn, Beijing, China
20th Jun 2013

This hostel was a pleasure to stay at. They had a great location in a nice little side street, friendly staff and clean, but a little small, rooms. Bathrooms were great - cleanest and nicest showers I ever saw in a hostel! The restaurant is a little expensive, but they serve nice breakfast and pizza. Walking distance to subway and Tiananmen square.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
24th May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Hanoi backpackers - it was good value and very social:) Met lots of other backpackers as well, which always is nice^^ One of the best things was the lockers; they were spacious enough to hold your luggage and conveniently placed under the bed. Great breakfast and very friendly staff as well! Had been even better if towel was included in the room price, but otherwise I was really happy with my stay.