Sant Jordi Gracia

Barcelona, Spain

My friends and i loved this hostel. This is one of the best ones we have stayed in while in Europe. I would recommend it. This is a very social hostel and does a lot of events like Sangria night and free pasta dinners.

America Hotel

Milan, Italy

The staff was very nice. They called us a cab at 3:30 AM so we could go to the airport. The location isn't near anything worth seeing. The beds were very uncomfortable but they worked for the one night we were there.

• 14th Jun 2013

kind guests, thank you for the comment ,we hope that you have spent a fun day in Milan, for the work that you have seen from your window is that we are working to improve our hotel , we regret the inconvenience.and we hope to finish this work as soon as possible , it will be after really a nice hotel, we hope to see you one more time in MILAN . Best regards, HOTEL AMERICA

B&T Rooms

Rome, Italy

The ladies who checked us in didn't speak much English. Our group of 11 stayed in two different buildings, also we only got 2 keys for the 11 of us (one for each room) which made coordinating things tough. The Wifi is limited, you only get an hour and a half of free wifi per code they give you. However the location was amazing. It was right next to the Tremini train/metro station so we could easily access anywhere in the city.

Aline Hotel

Florence, Italy

The man at the desk was really nice and let us leave our luggage after check out. The beds were also super comfortable! The location was very good. It was halfway between the Duomo and the train station. We didn't have any issues with this hotel at all.

• 30th May 2013

Hotel Portacavana

Trieste, Italy

The room I stayed in was not in the main building but the staff was very friendly when I couldn't find the building and helped me get onto the Wifi.