Barcelona, Spain

One of my favourite hostels in Europe there is no hostel more social then this one! The owner and manger are lovely and Kris and Brain behind the bar are equally as amazing!

• 17th Sep 2013

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Great hostel.. Nice staff, nice rooms, nice common area, good atmosphere.. Nothing to complain about. Stayed at Hello Marseille also it was terrible def stay here Vertigo Vieux-Port!

• 9th Sep 2013

Hello Marseille Hostel

Marseille, France

Good location and cool common room unfortunately very little atmosphere in that common room and the hostel in general. The staff are very rude and there is only one toilet for about 30 ppl.. They offer breakfast which they ask for a donation for which I think is a little weird esp when paying 25 euros a night. My friends stayed at veritgo view point it was much better in everyway.. I spent most of my time hanging out there with them there!

• 7th Sep 2013
  • Globetrotter

Extremely overpriced.. Booked it due to the fact I read it was somewhat of a party/social hostel.. It did have a bar but the bar wasn't overly social people tendered to keep to themselves.. The walk tour was great and a great way to met ppl.. The guy who ran it was cool and encouraged friendships to be made and they were :) However, myself and the friends i made check out and found other hostels as besides the walking tour there was nothing else justifying all the money they were charging.

• 30th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Great location.. Nice staff.. Will be back.

• 20th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Lovely hostel.. Expensive thou.. Only got to stay one night wish I could of stayed longer.. Good atmosphere, a free nightly pub crawl and the guys who run it are really nice/good at a creating a social atmosphere.. As I said wish I could of stayed longer.

• 19th Aug 2013

Hostel Ana

Split, Croatia

You get what you pay for or in this case less then what you pay for.. It was one of the cheap hostels in Spilt in Aug and it had a good location so I thought why not.. Why not... Coz the staff are unwelcoming, the airconditioning didn't work, there was never any toilet paper, nor were the toilets or anything ever cleaned, there was no atmosphere the staffs teenage family members played video games in the common room or the staff watched movies then they sent up beds and slept in the common room!

• 15th Aug 2013

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

I travelled around Europe for months staying in party hostels where ever possible as they are more social .. This was a party hostel but my least favourite in Europe it was definitely more sleazy then social!!!

• 15th Aug 2013

Split, Croatia

• 10th Aug 2013

Instant Groove! Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is is fun, friendly, extremely easy to met/party with fellow travellers and the staff are amazing. I lost my passport and they were extremely sweet, trying in anyway they could to help me get it back.. They even allowed me to sleep on the couch whilst I waited for it to reappear.. Never once did they make me feel uncomfortable or like I was an imposition they continued to be nothing but kind and helpful. Special mentions to Gyrögyi, Daniel and Koppány.. Simply beautiful people.

• 7th Aug 2013

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This hostel is is fun, friendly, extremely easy to met/party with fellow travellers and the staff are amazing! I lost my passport and they were extremely sweet, trying in anyway they could to help me get it back.. They even allowed me to sleep on the couch whilst I waited for it to reappear.. Never once did they make me feel uncomfortable or like I was an imposition they continued to be nothing but kind and helpful. Special mentions to Gyrögyi, Daniel and Koppány.. Simply beautiful people.

• 5th Aug 2013

Hostel ELF

Prague, Czech Republic

Overall a good hostel and good value for money however, the staff are clueless and it is a bit of a walk to town.

• 4th Aug 2013

St Christopher's Berlin

• 2nd Aug 2013

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very nice hostel not a lot of atmosphere and gets filled with big groups doing organised tours. Great staff esp the English night receptionist.

• 31st Jul 2013

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very nice, very big hostel not a lot of atmosphere and gets filled with big groups from organized tours. Very good satff esp. cute English night receptionist.

• 30th Jul 2013

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

It a bit of dodgey location but the walk isn't too far to the city center.

• 29th Jul 2013

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

More like a hotel then a hostel.. Nice and clean with excellent facilities.. A little to impersonal for my liking and not ideal for a solo travellor. The staff/cleaners were also clueless and my belongings were moved in and out of my room daily without my knowledge as if i was checking out even though I had a consistent three day booking. In this process a few things went missing and all my Belgium chocolates I had spent a lot of money on were moved to in front of the sunny window and melted.

• 28th Jul 2013

Love this hostel!

• 22nd Jul 2013

Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona

• 22nd Jul 2013

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel some of the female staff can be rude and some of the male sleazy but other then that this hostel is so much fun if you want to party this is the only place to stay!!

• 21st Jul 2013

Be Dream Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

For me there are so many wonderful hostels in Barcelona why anyone would choose to stay so far out (didn't realise how far it was when I booked it) I can't understand.

• 19th Jul 2013

St Christopher's Barcelona

• 18th Jul 2013

Barcelona, Spain

One of my favourite hostels I've stayed at met some amazing people that I have done further traveling with it. It is a party hostel so don't except much sleep till the early hours but the rooms are dark and cool making it easy to sleep any time of the day. My only complaint is the wifi is a bit dodegy but for me to love a hostel with bad wifi it must be amazing.. And it is!

• 16th Jul 2013

Giramundo Hostel

Ibiza, Spain

Great Hostel but don't expect much for your money no aircon and one croissant for breakfast not even butter or jam.

• 13th Jul 2013

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Only stayed one night wished I had the chance to stay longer.. Seemed lovely the staff were very helpful and the facilities great.

• 9th Jul 2013

Pride of Paddington

No security, clueless staff and no atmosphere.. Awful as a single traveller.

• 30th Jun 2013