• England, Male, 31-40
14th Sep 2013

When I got there I was a bit nervous as never been in a hostel before but staff at reception made me welcome they were very helpful the toilets were spotless rooms very clean nice lounge to relax with selection of tea coffee and free wifi, I went to see a concert in wembley very surprised how close to the tube station this was I have been in a 3 star hotel in London in the past and this is far better I can't wait to go back again. Absolutely value for money you will not be disappointed!

Hello! Thank you so much for your nice comment. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us so much. And we're happy we made you change from hotels to hostels :)

• England, Male, 31-40
St George Hotel, London, England
8.0
6th Jul 2013

Value for money, located in very good area, went to see a concert in Hyde park is was only 10 minutes walk from the hotel. Did not have breakfast as I checked out early the next morning. Would use again.