Reviews: muiinchik

Location Malaysia, Gender Male, Age 23

• Malaysia, Couple, 18-24
Marmara Guesthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
29th Jan 2016

It was a lovely stay at Marmara Guesthouse. It surely gives you the best value for money with warm hospitality that you could ever wish for. The breakfast was lavish.

Hostel Old Plovdiv, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
4th Feb 2015

The trip was awesome and most memorable of all. I'm writing this after a year from the date i stayed there and yet it still stays in my mind. I wish i could visit this place again.

New Backpackers, Istanbul, Turkey
6.9
30th Jun 2013

For budget hostel, I was not expecting much. But even with my least expectation, it still didn't satisfy enough. For example, thing that bothered me so much is its wifii. Of cause for a traveler, internet is vital as to keep in touch with family and friends. For the period I was staying there, it seemed they still not capable to give nice and STABLE connection.

Sultan Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
22nd Jun 2013

With least money I got my basic facilities needed, computer and internet access. I'm not a traveler that comfortable to carry my laptop all around the world which is risky. The room is standard for hostel, no significant different to others.