Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

This was a good hostel. A great price, and you get exactly what you expect. There is a luggage room, fresh sheets, spacious room, hot water. It has everything. I think wifi was only in the common areas, but the common area is very large and nice. Breakfast was good. I really enjoyed the common area sections and the large kitchen. This place actually had hot water, which I really appreciated. Only one person on the staff spoke English, but that's alright. It is close to a metro stop.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We were disappointed with Hans Brinker Hotel. It's extremely cheap. W had an 8-person suite. The room smelled terrible and was very hot. As two girls, we were very nervous when we met our male roommates who were disgusting and openly exchanging drugs. When we spoke with the front desk about changing rooms, they basically said they couldn't do much for us. Safety is important. We decided to just stay somewhere else, probably making this the most expensive night out of our 30 nights in Europe.

Hi Taylor, Sorry to hear you've experienced some difficulties during your stay. We always switch rooms in this kind of situations, but during high season we can be fully booked. For your next stay in Amsterdam, please remember us and book a private room. Greetings, Hans Brinker