Hostel Lozanni

Athens, Greece

This is the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. It is disgusting, loud, uncomfortable beds and terrible location. I blame myself for choosing it but it is just horrible. To add insult to injury, the bar doesn't ever open. 0 out of 5 stars. I would give a lower score if I could. I will never return. Honorable mention to the British staff member, he was very nice and helpful.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

This place is absolutely brilliant. A great balance of partying and relaxing. All the staff go above and beyond to make your stay perfect. Highly recommend staying here for all those who want to get involved.

Cheapy Hostel

Riga, Latvia

I stayed here because next door was full. This place was dirty, loud, staff were not helpful and put me in a 18bed when I paid for 10bed. 0 spuds out of 5.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

I had a really good time here. Friend and fun. Travelled by myself and made loads of friends in the bar. The staff are really great and make everyone feel welcome. The only negative would be the wifi as its pretty horrible connection, but hey, its just wifi. ✔️✔️✔️

I know, I know, wifi is only wifi. But it is important. We changed all the routers for the new ones and it works much better now then ever in the history . I am using it right now, with tens others doing it in the same timeI. It is fast and efficient .

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

The staff are amazing and really made my trip. Would definitely recommend to all. ✔️✔️

Londonears Hostel

Hostels are meant to be light hearted cheap and fun. I feel like everyone needs to lighten up here, relax a bit. There is really nothing special about it. Internet cost money and works sometimes. They didn't even have towels. Maybe I'm too harsh but after staying in over 20 hostels around EU, I think this is definitely down the bottom of the list. We only picked this place because it was the only place available. Oh also power points were scarce. Too many rules and we had to wait for everything.

Was a fairly good hostel. Good for meeting people. Has an absolutely fantastic walking tour of the caves, one of the best I have ever been on. Kitchen in average and is lacking utensils but is good enough I guess. Worst shower ever.

This place is good. It's fairly social and has a good terrace which acually gets used. €5 pub crawl every night is great. Rooms are standard but and a little hot, but hey it's valencia. Fun place to stay. More so people who will head out at night and enjoy mingling with fellow travellers.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in and I've stayed in many all across Europe. For a pair of 23 year olds travelling together it couldn't have been better. Such a social atmosphere, easy to meet young people, things to do each night, big clean kitchen, movie room, terrace, common room etc. Definitely suited to young people looking to have fun. The staff are fantastic, shout out to Zach and Mickey, awesome guys. Look forward to returning sometime soon. Thanks heaps, Mitty

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

This is a standard hostel. It promises great rooms but they are really pretty average. Organised events at nights which is good for meeting people. Good showers. Charge for linen. Good location. Not great, just good.

Hostel New York

Barcelona, Spain

Quite standard hostel really. Not disappointed at all. You get what you pay for. The best part is the location, right in gothic quater which is the place to be in barcelona as its walking distance to everything. Atmosphere was dull though, no one mingled with each other and there was not much on offer in regards to organised events with the hostel.