Reviews: louislevesque01764

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Zeppelin Hostel was such a great choice for my 3 night stay in Ljubjlana! The dorms are spacious and you have your own locker (bring your own lock though, which is fair.). I met some great people there, the staff was brilliant too! They also have cheap beer, juice and water for sale, and a good basic breakfast! I would not hesitate to go back again!

Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

This is one of the most impressive hostel I have ever stayed at. It is set up on 5 floors (there is an elevator, chill out :P), enough toilets and showers on each floor, and the beds are very comfortable! There is a power outlet and a place to lock your belonging for each bed, which is amazing. The common area has a bar and plenty of tables. There is also an all you can eat breakfast for 30 KN, and good meals for lunch and dinner. The pub Crawl was epic, good vibe and lots of people.

Hostel Makarska

Makarska, Croatia

While it is the only (or pretty much) hostel in Makarska, it is definitely a good one. I was staying in the house right next to the reception building. The kitchen facilities are outside but covered (which makes amazing outdoor lunches!!!!) AND The common area is outside as well, so while it's great when it's sunny, it may be less fun when it rains. The location is prime, 5 minutes from the main street. The beds are cozy and have power outlets, and the rooms have A/C.

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel! Very amazing vibe, met lots of people and it is completely located in the center of the city! The common area is big, very clean, and the rooms have keycard locks. Beware of the stairs though!

Green Studio Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

The best hangout/party hostel, that's for sure! The dorms are very nice, with A/C (well appreciated). The common area is big enough, and so is the kitchen. While you have to be quiet from 7 pm, you just need to head to the Green Lounge about 100 meters from the Hostel ; Owned by the same hostel, you get free rakia shots, beer pong table, cheap beer and very good music! It is also very close to the train and bus station, and not to far from the main square. Do it!

Green Frog Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

While being a small hostel, the staff is absolutely AMAZING. I have never felt more welcome than by Marius and Roxana and Alex (if I remember his name correctly). Marius was even waiting for me outside to make sure I don't get lost! We were also lucky enough to have a free home made meal from the neighbors! It was simply delicious. This hostel is cheap, very good for the money and I would definitely recommend it. Not that much of a party vibe, but you can definitely meet people and go out!

Tapok Hostel

Chisinau, Moldova

Stayed there for 1 night while visiting Chisinau. Good hostel, nice staff and nice chilling area outside! Some of the lockers seemed to have the same lock, which was a bit awkward. I would still recommend it!

Thank you! We already fixed the problem with lockers, so next time you wouldn't be awkward;)

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Absolutely perfect! Quite a big hostel, so you get a very good vibe. I was staying there with a friend and we met a good bunch of people. We also did the pub crawl, which was very fun! One of the highlights would be the free homemade waffles every morning, as well as the coffee. That hit the spot for me! The beds were cozy, and I liked that the 10 bed dorm had an ensuite bathroom. It is also very centrally located, super close to the main square but a 15 mins walk to the train station!

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

Brilliant hostel ! I love the themed rooms. Free locker too, cheap breakfast and happy hour every night, very good vibe! The walk up the stairs is definitely worth it ! :)

Zen Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I had an awesome time at the Zen Hostel! It was only for one night but I really felt like home! The owner is a great guy and he will sure make you feel welcome in Budapest! If I go back to Budapest, I will sure book again!