18th Sep 2013

The reception staff people are very kind and helpful. If you book a private room for two, make sure you have one with two beds. My sister ended putting the mattress on the floor because the bunk beds did not have a ladder nor a protective rail. Showering was difficult, as the water flows in very short spurt and never gets warm. The hostel is close to a metro station and there is a grocery story across the street. In spite of the previous problems, I would recommend the hotel.

Pop' Hostel, Avignon, France
12th Sep 2013

This hostel is a four star hostel. The staff people are very helpful. I appreciated that the use of the computers was free. For improvement, I recommend that the administration install some type of hardware in the bedroom where one can hung a jacket. Also some hardware in the shower stall where one can put the bar of soap and shampoo.

Vertigo Centre, Marseille, France
10th Sep 2013

Adele, the young lady wo took care of our accomodations was very kink and helpful.

3rd Sep 2013

The staff was very helpful and kind to us. The bathrooms were very clean and new. However, any guest with a room with view to the street needs to bring ear plugs. I appreciated that I could use the internet for free. Thanks again to all the staff especially to Sam.