The reception staff people are very kind and helpful. If you book a private room for two, make sure you have one with two beds. My sister ended putting the mattress on the floor because the bunk beds did not have a ladder nor a protective rail. Showering was difficult, as the water flows in very short spurt and never gets warm. The hostel is close to a metro station and there is a grocery story across the street. In spite of the previous problems, I would recommend the hotel.

• 18th Sep 2013

Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

This hostel is a four star hostel. The staff people are very helpful. I appreciated that the use of the computers was free. For improvement, I recommend that the administration install some type of hardware in the bedroom where one can hung a jacket. Also some hardware in the shower stall where one can put the bar of soap and shampoo.

• 12th Sep 2013

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

Adele, the young lady wo took care of our accomodations was very kink and helpful.

• 10th Sep 2013
  • Venezuela

The staff was very helpful and kind to us. The bathrooms were very clean and new. However, any guest with a room with view to the street needs to bring ear plugs. I appreciated that I could use the internet for free. Thanks again to all the staff especially to Sam.

• 3rd Sep 2013