The Dictionary, Shoreditch

It was kept well clean but the courtyard was in the middle of all of the rooms and smoking was allowed, which got into the rooms. As a non-smoker this was not enjoyable. Also I felt that anyone could have walked into the building and straight to the rooms and never would have been stopped. Our door was always propped open and I didn't feel safe. Also I was uncomfortable with some of the guests and their rude behavior, however I realize the Hostel has no ability to stop this.

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we're sorry you didn't feel comfortable during your stay. We have now stopped people from smoking in the courtyard, so there is no smoke in the rooms anymore. Our staff do keep an eye on who is entering and exiting the building, and we also have CCTV cameras in the hostel as well as a security code on the door to the upstairs rooms. We hope you will come back and try us again next time you are in London.

Hootananny Hostel

As much as it was frustrating to have all of the codes I was really glad that they had so many security measures. I felt safe. Wasn't exactly a fan of the stairs.

Hostel 639

Literally right outside of the tube station in zone 2. Depending on where your room is the bathrooms are far away. There's a random small shower in the room with no place to change but there are showers in the bathroom down the hall.The wifi isn't free nor is bfast.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I loved it here! Free wifi, great location, and free bfast! The bathrooms were clean but kind of rusty and grimy.

City Hostel Nürnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

Really, really close to the train station. You have to pay for wifi tho...

Labyrinth Hostel Weimar

Weimar, Germany

I really liked this location. On the same road as the train station and a bus stop is right outside the door.

Space Hostel

Leipzig, Germany

They overbooked so they put me in some apartment with a girl who lives there permanently. It was three stories and I believe they charged me more for it. Also no one's in reception until check in time so you can't drop off your stuff so you can wander around.

For our guests: Our hostel has different appartments in the street. Please note the reception time. There is no service beetween the working times. You can put your luggages in key-boxes outside of the hotel. If your cases are larger so you should take it with you after checkout.

Schlafmeile Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I wish I had known before that reception was in the pub. The wifi doesn't reach to the rooms, but it's free.

Hostal Welcome

Madrid, Spain

I liked it but it was really hard to find and then get to the metro from.

Women Bed

Paris, France

They recently moved and I didn't know before I went and that was frustrating. There were only two showers for a lot of girls. But it was very welcoming.

Louvre Youth Hostel

Paris, France

I really liked where this location was! It was close to a few metro stops and the police station was close so I felt safe. You have to pay for wifi tho... But you get free breakfast.

Thanks for our great location, in the safest district of the city, at the coner of Louvre Museum, King Garden, the National Bank, the Conseil d'Etat, the National Comedy, etc... For sure, as we wrote you have to pay for our speed wi-fi since 0.80 cents per our. If not free wifi in any National Museum, Public Garden, Subway... or at the café at the corner,

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

I wasn't able to shower because the water was freezing. I needed a lot of help finding the place. But the people are great and there's free breakfast. The beds are good too.

Regina House

I didn't like their bathrooms at all but I loved how close it was to the underground and they provide free breakfast everyday lunch on the weekends and dinner during the week!

Hawthorn Hotel

Manchester, England

It was very empty and I didn't feel at home there. I never saw another customer staying there.

YHA Manchester

Manchester, England

Free bus system gets you 4 min walk from the building. But wifi isn't free.

Everton Hostel