Hostel 639

Literally right outside of the tube station in zone 2. Depending on where your room is the bathrooms are far away. There's a random small shower in the room with no place to change but there are showers in the bathroom down the hall.The wifi isn't free nor is bfast.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I loved it here! Free wifi, great location, and free bfast! The bathrooms were clean but kind of rusty and grimy.

City Hostel Nürnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

Really, really close to the train station. You have to pay for wifi tho...

Labyrinth Hostel Weimar

Weimar, Germany

I really liked this location. On the same road as the train station and a bus stop is right outside the door.

Space Hostel

Leipzig, Germany

They overbooked so they put me in some apartment with a girl who lives there permanently. It was three stories and I believe they charged me more for it. Also no one's in reception until check in time so you can't drop off your stuff so you can wander around.

For our guests: Our hostel has different appartments in the street. Please note the reception time. There is no service beetween the working times. You can put your luggages in key-boxes outside of the hotel. If your cases are larger so you should take it with you after checkout.

Schlafmeile Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I wish I had known before that reception was in the pub. The wifi doesn't reach to the rooms, but it's free.

Hostal Welcome

Madrid, Spain

I liked it but it was really hard to find and then get to the metro from.

Women Bed

Paris, France

They recently moved and I didn't know before I went and that was frustrating. There were only two showers for a lot of girls. But it was very welcoming.

Hostel des 2 Empereurs

Paris, France

I really liked where this location was! It was close to a few metro stops and the police station was close so I felt safe. You have to pay for wifi tho... But you get free breakfast.

Thanks for our great location, in the safest district of the city, at the coner of Louvre Museum, King Garden, the National Bank, the Conseil d'Etat, the National Comedy, etc... For sure, as we wrote you have to pay for our speed wi-fi since 0.80 cents per our. If not free wifi in any National Museum, Public Garden, Subway... or at the café at the corner,

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

I wasn't able to shower because the water was freezing. I needed a lot of help finding the place. But the people are great and there's free breakfast. The beds are good too.

Regina House

I didn't like their bathrooms at all but I loved how close it was to the underground and they provide free breakfast everyday lunch on the weekends and dinner during the week!

Hawthorn Hotel

Manchester, England

It was very empty and I didn't feel at home there. I never saw another customer staying there.

YHA Manchester

Manchester, England

Free bus system gets you 4 min walk from the building. But wifi isn't free.

Everton Hostel