Auberge L'Apero, Montreal, Canada
1st Jan 2016

It was a really nice hostel. The parking was not very good, which in part I think was the weather but also they were not helpful directing us a place to park. It is a really good location to get around downtown and close to a metro stop to get to farther away places. I do suggest bringing your own pillows because theirs are very poor.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your experience! We apologize for the parking situation, we will make improvements in that regard. Our location is indeed ideal, inside downtown close to 2 subway lines and walking distance to many attractions. In regards to pillows, we provide extra pillows in the rooms at no cost to accommodate everyone's comfort level. Thanks again and hope you come again :)

6.0
26th May 2014

It was kept well clean but the courtyard was in the middle of all of the rooms and smoking was allowed, which got into the rooms. As a non-smoker this was not enjoyable. Also I felt that anyone could have walked into the building and straight to the rooms and never would have been stopped. Our door was always propped open and I didn't feel safe. Also I was uncomfortable with some of the guests and their rude behavior, however I realize the Hostel has no ability to stop this.

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we're sorry you didn't feel comfortable during your stay. We have now stopped people from smoking in the courtyard, so there is no smoke in the rooms anymore. Our staff do keep an eye on who is entering and exiting the building, and we also have CCTV cameras in the hostel as well as a security code on the door to the upstairs rooms. We hope you will come back and try us again next time you are in London.

Hootananny Hostel, London, England
8.0
22nd May 2014

As much as it was frustrating to have all of the codes I was really glad that they had so many security measures. I felt safe. Wasn't exactly a fan of the stairs.

Hostel 639, London, England
7.4
13th Jun 2013

Literally right outside of the tube station in zone 2. Depending on where your room is the bathrooms are far away. There's a random small shower in the room with no place to change but there are showers in the bathroom down the hall.The wifi isn't free nor is bfast.

Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
11th Jun 2013

I loved it here! Free wifi, great location, and free bfast! The bathrooms were clean but kind of rusty and grimy.

City Hostel Nürnberg, Nuremberg, Germany
10th Jun 2013

Really, really close to the train station. You have to pay for wifi tho...

Labyrinth Hostel Weimar, Weimar, Germany
9th Jun 2013

I really liked this location. On the same road as the train station and a bus stop is right outside the door.

Space Education Institute, Leipzig, Germany
6.3
8th Jun 2013

They overbooked so they put me in some apartment with a girl who lives there permanently. It was three stories and I believe they charged me more for it. Also no one's in reception until check in time so you can't drop off your stuff so you can wander around.

For our guests: Our hostel has different appartments in the street. Please note the reception time. There is no service beetween the working times. You can put your luggages in key-boxes outside of the hotel. If your cases are larger so you should take it with you after checkout.

Schlafmeile Hostel, Berlin, Germany
6th Jun 2013

I wish I had known before that reception was in the pub. The wifi doesn't reach to the rooms, but it's free.

Hostal Welcome, Madrid, Spain
7.4
1st Jun 2013

I liked it but it was really hard to find and then get to the metro from.

Women Bed, Paris, France
30th May 2013

They recently moved and I didn't know before I went and that was frustrating. There were only two showers for a lot of girls. But it was very welcoming.

Louvre Youth Hostel, Paris, France
28th May 2013

I really liked where this location was! It was close to a few metro stops and the police station was close so I felt safe. You have to pay for wifi tho... But you get free breakfast.

Thanks for our great location, in the safest district of the city, at the coner of Louvre Museum, King Garden, the National Bank, the Conseil d'Etat, the National Comedy, etc... For sure, as we wrote you have to pay for our speed wi-fi since 0.80 cents per our. If not free wifi in any National Museum, Public Garden, Subway... or at the café at the corner,

27th May 2013

I wasn't able to shower because the water was freezing. I needed a lot of help finding the place. But the people are great and there's free breakfast. The beds are good too.

Regina House, London, England
7.7
26th May 2013

I didn't like their bathrooms at all but I loved how close it was to the underground and they provide free breakfast everyday lunch on the weekends and dinner during the week!

Hawthorn Hotel, Manchester, England
6.6
25th May 2013

It was very empty and I didn't feel at home there. I never saw another customer staying there.

YHA Manchester, Manchester, England
24th May 2013

Free bus system gets you 4 min walk from the building. But wifi isn't free.

Everton Hostel, Liverpool, England