H.I. San Francisco-City Center

San Francisco, USA

AMAZING! The hostel is absolutely gorgeous, decorated with vintage books and furniture which take you to another world. I have been traveling Europe and North Africa, staying in hostels, and this is one of, if not THE, best I have ever been to. The staff was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and the other guests were charming. San Francisco is such a beautiful, magical city to visit, and this hostel helped to make the trip more enchanting.

Smart Russell Square

Absolutely terrible. Filthy. Local homebums and junkies more than tourists. I've stayed in cleaner places in third world countries.

Thank you for your feedback, though it seems to be biased. Our cleaning staff start as early as 06:30 and finish at 23:00. We do regular check every one hour during these times to maintain good cleaning quality. However, if any cleaning issues get reported to receptionists by guests, it will be dealt with promptly. Also, we do not have an influence on the behavior of our guests. SRS Staff

Trip and Friends

Marrakech, Morocco

I made so many amazing friends at trip and friends and had experiences I will never forget. Loved being on the terrace at night and hearing the sounds of Marrakech while sharing good food with friends.