Reviews: Emas89

Location South Korea, Gender Male, Age 27

Downtown Washington Hostel, Washington DC, USA
11th Jul 2013

It was awesome city and hostel I strongly recommand this hostel the staff are awesome friendly they offer a lot of food to me they called me younger brother. I had great time I wish I coulds go back washington again Miss you guy keep it up -EMAS-

AAE S.F. European Hostel, San Francisco, USA
2nd Jul 2013

wow I had great time so far washington my favorite city because a lot of things to see hostel was great, staff are so friendly even I can't express how I had great time with them"" I wish I could go back strongly recommand downtown hstel DC there are awesome I ate 5 pancakes every morning , o sunday pasta so nice.

Lucky D's, San Diego, USA
6.9
27th Jun 2013

bunch of staff, I guess 20 persons? they have their own refrigerator after midnight, only staff use kitchen. I didn't like this hostel

Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
4.6
18th Jun 2013

aweful......... can't believe I slept 2days there dirty kitchen so small I dont wanna talke about it

Sin City Hostel, Las Vegas, USA
13th Jun 2013

I had very great time. staff are nice, breakfast cool I had great time in this hostel. compare with another hostel near from that hostel strongly recommend this hostel, I ve been both of hostel. just few more dollar must stay this hostel sorry for late review.