Reviews: Emas89

Location: South Korea, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

It was awesome city and hostel I strongly recommand this hostel the staff are awesome friendly they offer a lot of food to me they called me younger brother. I had great time I wish I coulds go back washington again Miss you guy keep it up -EMAS-

• 11th Jul 2013

AAE S.F. European Hostel

San Francisco, USA

wow I had great time so far washington my favorite city because a lot of things to see hostel was great, staff are so friendly even I can't express how I had great time with them"" I wish I could go back strongly recommand downtown hstel DC there are awesome I ate 5 pancakes every morning , o sunday pasta so nice.

• 2nd Jul 2013

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

bunch of staff, I guess 20 persons? they have their own refrigerator after midnight, only staff use kitchen. I didn't like this hostel

• 27th Jun 2013

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

aweful......... can't believe I slept 2days there dirty kitchen so small I dont wanna talke about it

• 18th Jun 2013

Sin City Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

I had very great time. staff are nice, breakfast cool I had great time in this hostel. compare with another hostel near from that hostel strongly recommend this hostel, I ve been both of hostel. just few more dollar must stay this hostel sorry for late review.

• 13th Jun 2013

Hollywood Youth Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

the location was perfect but so noizy even everybody couldn't sleep, kitchen too small , I think that for only one person too tiny. execpt that I don't have any complain because I stayed only one night

• 7th Jun 2013