Reviews: chadwickhale

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Giorgio was awesome! He took great care of us while we were there. The hostel was very clean and comfortable. My only criticism is the location. The hostel further away from the main attractions in Rome than I would have liked. However, if you are willing to take the metro, the distance didn't matter. I would definitely stay here again!

Hotel il Moro di Venezia

Venice, Italy

Pretty good hotel overall. The air conditioner did not work and the WiFi password was limited to only one device. VERY close to the train station.

La Casa di Venere

Cinque Terre, Italy

Great location! The hostel was located in the middle of the city and was within 1 min of everything to do in Riomaggiore! The only downside was there was no AC and only provided 1 small fan. I would return here!

Locanda Daniel

Florence, Italy

- Great hostel! Very close to the train station and within walking distance of many things to do in Florence! Great view of the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore! - We had plans to arrive late the night we had to check in, and our accommodations were taken care of!

Dear Chadwick, thanks for your enthusiastic words! We really do our best to make our limited chek-in hours not an issue. We try to compansate with a good organization =) Hope to see you back in Florence some day!