Banana's Adventure

Huacachina, Peru

Door in ladies bathroom is not really a door! I booked a flit bed dorm and was put in five bed dorm which was far too cramped for what I payed - very disappointing. Bar and food at bar was nice, staff were very nice and pool was great but not very spacious with plants etc. no light in locker room was annoying.

• 4th Jul 2013

The Point Cusco

Cusco, Peru

I think the owner/managers are aware of the issues so I won't exhaust them. I just hope they improve on them as potentially this is a great hostel.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

Party hostel - nice bar, staff were nice. Bathrooms communal - no hot water one of the days was not good enough considering how much I paid. Food in bar - not great. Location ok. Stay here if you want to have fun and meet like minded party folk...

• 12th Jun 2013

Link Cordoba Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

'Great location, 10 min walk to main plaza/shopping areas and 2 min to nearest supermarket. Hostel is modern with a large BBQ area & beautiful spacious balcony for catching rays/chillin. Rooms spacious with lockers. Bathrooms excellent 4*hotel equiv. Great value if book w HW. Staff amazing (notably Jesus &Thiago) who made me feel at home & were very helpful. You can also book buses from staff (same price as at Terminal). Great place to enjoy Cordoba and meet nice people.'

• 30th May 2013

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

Great hostel! The owners and workers are superb. The breakfast was fresh and the bathrooms are clean with strong hot showers. They have a beautiful house with stunning gardens. Also their rescue dog is the sweetest pooch in the world! I really felt at home and the owners went out of their way to make me feel like I was at home. I would highly recommend this place.

• 24th May 2013