Hotel Texas

Rome, Italy

I was disappointed with this hotel. The reviews and amenities listed made it seem like this place was great. Especially when this was expensive compared to other places I've stayed. I booked a private room for 4 people which normally includes a bathroom. This room had a sink and shower but the toilet was down the hall. There is no air conditioning, just a loud ceiling fan. Wifi didn't work in the room. Would not stay here again.

Urbany Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel! We had a private room for 4. Very clean and enough space for everyone. They offer tours and nightclub access. Good way to get to know people. Breakfast was included and was ok. Free wifi only available in common room. Offer lockers with a fee for luggage storage. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Equity Point Madrid

Madrid, Spain

This was our first hostel when we got to Europe. It's a 50€ cab ride from the airport so try using the metro instead. The room was ready at 8:30am. We booked a private room for 4 people. The room was small. The bathroom was clean except for the cockroach we found in the shower. There was breakfast included of just basics. The free wifi was only available in the common room. Overall this was a decent place to stay but I wouldn't stay here again.