GlobArt Hostel, Krakow, Poland
5th Sep 2013

would love to see a portable stove top or something there so that you can cook up an egg or something if you want. I hate using microwaves for this. they say they have a kitchenette fully equipped but it is missing a very important item. a cook top of some sort. and some small saucepans.

United Hostel, Kiev, Ukraine
10th Aug 2013

Derry City Independent Hostel, Derry, Northern Ireland
7.1
4th Jun 2013

I enjoyed my short stay. I was checking my credit card payment details and notice that your booking fee was on the visa card but not a follow up charge by the hostel. I don't remember paying it with cash so I have a funny feeling that I may have not paid for my stay there for the one night. If this is the case. I apologise and wonder how I can fix this with the hostel. Do you have a phone number I can call them on. I am still traveling AND in the Ukraine at the moment. kind regards,

Sheep Island View, Ballycastle, Northern Ireland
31st May 2013

i just wish theat there was a grocery store in Ballinoy because without a car it was a little difficult to buy groceries. but the hostel has nothing to do with this. the hostel was great.