Sydney Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Sydney is a very good place to stay in Istambul, they have a good breakfast, its next to all mains touristic points,they send me to the airport , they are very respectable...i recomend!

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

It was great, next to the train station, good view from the top of the building, nice pubs and bars next to, you can walk to the mains history points...I recommend!

Youth Hostel Anna

Santorini, Greece

it was very good place to stay, we have some discounts in the restaurant in front of the hostel when we say we are in the hostel ana.The place is next to the beach, they took me from the port for free...it was nice , i recommend!

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

i like vey much , they took me from the Port for free, the place is clean, all the pubs are just 2 minuts from the hostel, very nice view! Im just not like some persons screaming so loud in the midle of the night...but the hostel was very good and polite with me all the time!

Ampeli Studios

Paros, Greece

A very good place to stay, clean, the recpcion was pretty nice and Paros is beatifull..i recomend!

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

the place is beatifull , they have swimming pool , bar inside the hostel and a small marked too.Is next to paradise beach , but the place is very, very hot and there is just a small fan in the midle of the room ...during the day you can not stay in the room , its too hot!