everything perfect..

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see that you so thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. We really want to be the best hostel we can be and are always looking to improve, so we genuinely will look forward to hearing your reply. Kind Regards, Your St Christopher’s Team

Recommend the hostel, Ali Yusouf shaff made ​​pasta for everyone and was very good! Related to the location the metro costs the value of 1.50 is 2 blocks near the hostel making everything getting closer ..

Nuova Locanda Belvedere

Venice, Italy

Generator Berlin Mitte

Berlin, Germany

Hostel very well located, near the subway line. I would like to thank the staff of the reception and especially the cafe for helping me with some problems I had two days with my card. Certainly recommend this hostel. Thanks Alot!

Very Very far from everything, and the nearest metro line is half an hour away. Be prepared to walk in cold. ;)

Hi Arthur! Don't get me wrong but you probably went to the wrong metro station, our nearest metro station is just 5 minutes walk from here (10 for me, I'm a slow walker :D). We are pretty close to Schönbrunn Palace and the main shopping street is just two blocks away. We are really sorry if you had to walk so long :(