Hipotel Paris Gambetta

Paris, France

I thought the place was nice. The staff was really helpful. There was nothing too special about it. Atmosphere was fine and location was great in terms of proximity to the metro but otherwise it was pretty much far from everything.

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Really great place to stay with a wonderful atmosphere. No locks on the storage compartments. Otherwise security was good.

Hotel Touring

Bordeaux, France

This place will suit you if you like the charm of older buildings. It had all the right facilities and walking to and from places was not bad. There was also a cleaning service. It was nice overall.

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

All the facilities you might want or need, the place was clean, and the walk wasn't too bad anywhere you wanted to go. Although the walk from the train station was a little long. Otherwise, it was a really nice comfortable place to stay.

Auberge Bagatelle

Avignon, France

There wasn't a place to lock up my stuff and the doors were always open. It was a really close walk to the city but it is nicer to actually be in the city. Staff wasn't anything special. The atmosphere was just like a campsite. The bathrooms were pretty dirty, the rooms were fine in cleanliness.

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Security was good but they didn't have anything to lock my backpack in when I was there. However, they were in the process of installing lockers when I was there. This project could well be finished by now. Breakfast was also delicious. This hostel was great, I have no complaints.

Hostel Smith

Nice, France

I loved staying at this hostel. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and it was right in the middle of the old town. A few clubs, nice restaurants, and the beach are all very close. If I'm ever back in Nice again this is definitely where I'll be staying.