The Cosy Garden, Yangshuo, China
23rd Sep 2013

Very nice hostel, a little bit out of town, but that is good, cause you dont want to stay in downtown yangshuo. Staff was very friendly, food was excellent (they have a large menu for a hostel). My room was big and clean. They have good value bicycles for rent and provide extensive information on tours etc. I also got a ticket for a cave in the are at the reception and paid half of what other visitors paid at their hostel. Good pickup-service, which is cheaper than the local taxis.

Glad you enjoyed your stay :) We try as hard as we can to get the best prices for people, hard to keep quality and value around this area, but we keep on struggling and haggling on your behalf :)

6.0
22nd Sep 2013

Not a bad hostel, but the shared toilets are even below chinese standards. Its just a tiny closet. In order to shower, you stand on the squat toilet. And the water from the washing basin simply drops down and runs across the floor/your feet. Get a room with ensuit bathroom. But besides that the hostel really is o.k.

hello!Thank you for your advice, we have to decorate public bathroom,enlarge the area of the bathroom, enhanced functions, welcome next time!

Guilin Riverside Hostel, Guilin, China
21st Sep 2013

Very nice hostel, the owner Mike does everything, to make his visitors happy. I had a nice, big room with views of the river. The food is good and the staff was very helpful with directions and organizing a trip to the Dragon Backbone Rice Terrasses.

Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse, Lijiang, China
20th Sep 2013

Very nice hostel in the old town of Lijiang. Very helpful staff. They gave directions to a taxi driver via my phone and I was picked up at the edge of the old town. The private rooms are very nice, everything wodden and the bathrooms are nice. There are relaxing cordyards. (Western) breakfast is good. Only thing is, that the shuttle bus to Tiger Leaping Gorge was strange. Driver seemed to be unlicensed and we had to take bumpy sideroads and change the car just before the gorge toalicensed car

15th Sep 2013

Very nice hostel. Chengdu is best regarded as a base for daytrips, the hostel is located next to the bus station. Common areas are nice, the staff is friendly, even at night. My room was an old hotel room. It was clean, but lacked the charm of a nice hostel room. Breakfast was very good. Public Bus for the Panda Reasearch Base leaves just in front of the hostel.

14th Sep 2013

Srsly, one of the best hostels I have been to in China. Had a double room which looked more like a hotel room, everything was so nice and clean. The bathroom was superb, with a giant shower, and everything was clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I got a free breakfast which was good. The atmosphere in the bar/lounge area is nice. You can rent bikes at a good rate.

6.6
23rd Aug 2013

Location very good. Room I booked was not available, they gave me another one and I had to switch rooms after a night. Dorm I was very dirty (really dirty floors, greasy doorhandle, food leftovers from the person that slept in my bed before me...). They have strange policy policy where you have to ask for the room to be cleaned. Staff was ok, helped with the wireless and luggare storage.Facilites ok, but srsly start using a vacuum cleaner, going over a carpet with a broom?