Piya Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Piya Hostel is in a great location just down from the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque. The staff is helpful most of the time but when I asked for laundry service they said I could walk it over to the laundromat. Other than that I was very pleased. The private room downstairs was very nice for us as no one else came the whole weekend, it was like having our own apartment.

Hotel Central

Casablanca, Morocco

Hotel Central is a great place to stay if you have a night in Casablanca. The staff is friendly and helpful. They are in a good location to see the Hassan II Mosque, Rick's Cafe, and La Sqala. The wifi is good too. The breakfast is a tasty, standard Moroccan breakfast. I would recommend Hotel Central to anyone looking for a budget place that is safe, in a good location, and provides good services.

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

The staff of Funky Fes is very helpful and offer reasonably priced excursions and tours. The atmosphere is nice and it offers comfortable sitting areas to meet and chat with other travelers. They also offer decent Moroccan food and some drinks. My one complaint was that the AC unit in our room (the 6 bed en suite) did not work and we were not given a heads up or warning from the staff. Overall a good experience but they need to fix that AC unit and be upfront about facility problems.

Thanks, Andrew, for your nice comment. The Ac is fixed. Come again your will have a special price and don't forget to visit us in the South of Spain (granada, cordoba, malaga).