Reviews: mjrob59914425

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Good place to stay, good location. It is perfect for the solo traveller as you are bound to meet lots of people. Dorms get a bit hot though!!

Hi M. Thank you for your comments. We had a very lovely hot summer down here. Next time come to our Free Shared Dinner and chill out with the coolest Beers in town!! Kind regards

Good location, that's about it. The wifi didn't work, it was the worst I have ever seen in a hostel had to wait about an hour to get on before getting kicked off. Every time I went to my room the door wouldn't open as it was broke, the Indian man night staff is extremely rude and not particularly helpful. I also paid for a 6 bed dorm but got put in a 8 for no reason and was too expensive for what it is. Was pleased to leave.

Hostel Lika

Zagreb, Croatia

Great place to stay, was only here for one night but marco is a legend and made us feel so welcome. He even cooked a BBQ and gave us some free drinks plus breakfast in the morning! I recommend.

Budapest Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Cool place nice location, like to party

Art Hostel Taurus

Bratislava, Slovakia

Didn't actually go but I'm Sure it's good :/

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great place even stayed two extra nights, lovely bar staff

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Great hostel, great location lots of cool people too. Best one I have stayed at so far.

Did the job close to airport. Twin room was nice.

Great value for money place, breakfast was ok. didnĀ“t really get to interact and meet others except if they were in your room as there was only a bar really. this had a lot of local older people come into it too.

Heathrow Lodge

Location was good, a bit difficult to find though. When I got into my room it was like the Sahara because the radiator was broken, pretty boring nothing to do as no TV in the room. Also the walls were thin, but not too bad if you are on a budget.