The Bulldog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We had a great time here, the room was spacious, bed was good, clear wifi and free breakfast was great! It was also very friendly and social. The coffee shop has quite a strong scent, so if you're opposed to that maybe think twice, otherwise it was exactly what we wanted and we would definitely stay here again.

Vevey Hotel & Guesthouse

Vevey, Switzerland

It's a hostel with no vibe, but clean. It was really empty with a lot of single older people staying there during our stay. Someone ate our food from the fridge so that was really disappointing. The staff were ok but seemed disinterested. It's a very picturesque area, that seemed to be more of a summer hub than a winter one. The room itself was good, wouldn't stay here again.

• 16th Jan 2016

Hotel Alfa Zermatt

Zermatt, Switzerland

Zermatt is an expensive area, so this really is one of the more affordable options. The breakfast in the sister hostel was really great, not to be missed. The shower temperature was only luke warm which was a bit disappointing.

Valley Hostel

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

Valley hostel was really clean with great kitchen and eating area. The wifi always worked and was strong and everyone was really nice. It had a very friendly vibe and was a good location for the town and getting to others. Everyone staying was wanting to hit the snow so it was good having likeminded people around.I would definitely stay here again.

The rooms are small but the kitchen is functional and the staff are friendly. The shower was good and it's close to 2 different metro lines which is good for getting around!

Astor Queensway

There are many people that are permanent guests in the hostel. This increased my experience as they were friendly and wanting to make my stay as enjoyable as possible. The free breakfast was great and the common space was comfortable. The wifi was not always that strong in peak times, but it always worked. The location was good too, near tube stations in zone 1 and close to hyde park. I would stay here again.

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

Great location, close to everything and easy to get to from public transport. The workers are helpful and informative. The kitchen is well equipped. Codes are used instead of keys but there are lockers in the room to increase security. Enjoyed my stay and a good value for money.

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

The hostel is right in the middle of a street art area and close to the shopping district too. It is a large hostel with a lot of permanent guests and not much of a party atmosphere. The kitchen is large and well equipped and there are two large common areas. My stay was mid week and i had no problems with noise from the alley.

Bunkhouse

Cardiff, Wales

The location is perfect, right in the middle of Cardiff. The downstairs bar and chill area is decorated in a really cool way with strong wifi signal. It feels like they have tried to put too maybe beds in each room, luckily my room wasn't full. If you are just looking for a hostel to stay a night or two it was great and the free breakfast was a bonus.

Hostel Marmota

Innsbruck, Austria

I had a fantastic time in innsbruck and this place catered for my every need. You do catch a bus/tram to the hostel, however when the city is so close it doesn't really matter. It's clean, the dorms are well equip and you can both chill and party is you desire. I would definitely recommend staying here.

thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you replied. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. We really want to be the best hostel we can be and are always looking to improve, so we genuinely will look forward to hearing your reply. Hope to see you at Marmota again. Kind Regards, Natalia, Hostel Manager

InToulouse

Toulouse, France

Really clean and relaxing hostel that is relatively small with strong wifi signal.

Hotel Stars Bordeaux Gare

Bordeaux, France

It was noisy, had peeling wall paper, very small. Only 1 power point socket. Good location for train station. Was not value for money.