Feel At Home Backpackers

Bangkok, Thailand

A few minute was from Khaosan, the A/C less than desired, other than that the hostel itself is fine. I tried to do laundry on the first day and it's 50 Baht/Kg, I had a tiny bag. The guy at reception tried to charge me 70 Baht by simply looking at the bag and almost refused to weigh it for me. Turns out I had .5Kg. It wasn't a great impression trying to be ripped off by the owner within your first five minutes in the place!

The Mad Monkey Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Not as bright or open as the one in Phnom Penh but it's very nice. The Sunset Bar is very good and if you're on your way back to Thailand you have to 100% book the Direct Bus with them. It's $28 but totally worth it; completely hassle free at the border, collection right opposite the hostel and comfortable bus with lunch included!

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Nice place, two minutes outside of town, decent travel agency downstairs too. The food in the bar is pretty good but the pool is covered unfortunately so you can't sunbathe there but a $2 tuk tuk will take you to Aqua Pool & Bar which I would definitely recommend! My only complaint would be that we tried to book a third night right after we booked in but it was full and the owner (I think) was a bit rude to us, wouldn't recommend us another place even though they couldn't take us!

Hi. Im pretty sure I was telling you to just relax, get out of your wet clothes, put your bags down & get a feel for the town in your first day(s) here & you'd have a better idea where you wanted to be for the remainder of your time. Quite regularly I recommend guests stay as near as possible so they can still enjoy our facilities once they leave. Almost daily I'm asked to recommend other accomodation, which I do readily. Its part of my job, a job I love. Sorry for the misundestanding.

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Nice enough hostel, the beds are definitely worth a visit and having two private bathrooms in the female dorm was great! We arrived on the day of the election so the whole of PP was kind of on lock down so we didn't get to experience the bar unfortunately but the staff were very helpful! You need to get a tuk tuk to get anywhere from the hostel but I think that's the same for pretty much anywhere in PP! Would recommend!

Saigon Youth Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great place, super comfy, just off that street with all the chairs and bars, would definitely stay here again! Staff also really nice and helpful, good breakfast and decent A/C... Would more do you want?

Literally THE place to stay in Hanoi. Great bar/restaurant downstairs, best place to meet people, staff all really helpful and friendly, really central location. My only complaint would be about the A/C in the rooms. It's turned off during the day and while that's pretty standard, Hanoi is a very hot and humid city so if you can get a private room so you can control your own A/C I would definitely recommend!

As good as you're going to get for a Laos hostel, I'd say. Central enough location, good atmosphere, A/C could be better. As it says, there are only two toilets and three showers but it somehow seems to work, there's never a queue. Would definitely recommend for Vientiane!

So Hostel Chiangmai

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Couldn't recommend this place enough. Super clean, good A/C, friendly staff, nice beds, very good security, right next to the night bazaar, great kitchen/common area to meet fellow guests! We stayed here twice!

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Very clean, secure and comfortable. Flashpacker type place. Good A/C, nice bathrooms, decent beds, 60 second walk from Khaosan. Would definitely stay there again!

Center Backpackers

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Does what it says on the tin... Right in the centre of Haad Rin, pretty basic facilities, but who cares? You're there to party and we were hardly ever there... When we were there, the A/C is amazing, the staff are friendly and helpful, the dorms are pretty clean. We had some great people in our dorm which made a great group for the Full Moon Party!