• USA, Male, 25-30
Florentine Backpackers Hostel, Tel Aviv, Israel
22nd Sep 2016

One of the few hostels I've walked into where the staff and volunteers instantly made me feel at home. Everything from the free breakfast to the tip-based dinner to the nights out made me feel at home. I can truly say I made some of my best friends at Florentine Hostel- Israelis and Tourists alike. I can't wait for my next visit!!! A must stay for anyone coming to Tel Aviv - whether it's your first visit or 15th.

• USA, Male, 18-24
Kabul Party Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
7.7
8th Jun 2013

Pretty good hostel! My main complain is the rooms don't have outlets so in order to charge anything you have to leave it with reception. This is especially annoying since many staff members seemed annoyed to have to constantly handle phones. The showers aren't the best.

• USA, Male, 18-24
7th Jun 2013

Great hostel! Not as social as I would have liked. Also there is no elevator so if you're room is up high be prepared for alot of stairs.