Kymata Pension

Mykonos, Greece

Great customer service. I really felt like he did everything to accommodate me. I'd recommend staying here. Location is walkable to everything.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

After initial challenge of finding the hostel, I have returned here on second trip to stay again. By far best hostel experience I've had. Staff is great. Rooms are BIG. Every night they have appertivo with great food and drinks. Breakfast goes beyond typical hostel breakfast! THANKS!

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

The hostel was easy to get to from train station. The staff was friendly. They offered free champagne parties and 3euro pasta dinners. Champange party was great. Pasta dinner is good if you want cheap dinner with industrial size ingredients. Rooms felt dirty and beds were squeaky. But over all average experience. Probably worth it to get to train station easily.

Affittacamere Patrizia

Cinque Terre, Italy

You have to drag your bag up the hill, but the gentelman helped me carry it to my apartment at the base of the hill. Clean apartment, and while I had booked a 8 person dorm it was divided into two rooms with 4 beds in each. NO lockers. NO wifi in room. Wifi is only during their business hours.

Dinner option was great. Staff was friendly. Would like more security to keep rooms locked. Also dorms got very dirty.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Pricey hostel but worth the money. Easy location to get through from airport with public transportation. Tasty breakfast for a hostel! Their appertivo hour was also great way to meet people and delicious food!!!

Great staff! Huges lockers to fit your whole suitcase.

Great upscale hostel but the rooms were tiny and so were the lockers.

Hostel Makarska

Makarska, Croatia

Very basic hostel but staff was lovely.

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean and the kitchen was fully stocked with utensils. I'd stay there again.