Condor's House

Lima, Peru

its not 5min from main square as web suggests. more like 20min. staff are very friendly and helpful, but some things were slack, like breakfast was not available 2 of 5 days I was there. I didnt find their communal area relaxing and they need more tables for people to sit and eat breakfast/food. I was sick when I was there, so quiet environment was nice and shower and wifi was good.

• 26th Jul 2013
  • Japan

Hi, Nice to hear from you. We suggest we are 5 minutes from pubs, bars, nightclubs, market and beach. To go to the main square is 14 minutes walking. Its no so far if you feel you are doing tourism and walking around the Malecon of Miraflores that is very pretty and close to the beach in a safe area. Breakfast is available every day. Just we have an schedule from 7:30am to 9:30 am. In case you woke up late and you want some of breakfast you could ask at the reception. Thanks for your comment

Pirwa Hostel La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

Super comfy beds! Hot shower! Good wifi! Helpful staff! Perfect place to catch up on rest after long bus rides. It's always good to party elsewhere n keep your 'home' at peace. Highly recommend this place.

• 18th Jun 2013
  • Japan

Mama Simona Hostel

Cusco, Peru

Friendly staff, but as a single traveller, I found it hard to mingle here. Common area isn't very comfortable so not many ppl hang around for long. Good warm shower, wifi and bed. But I did NOT think my Lares Trek I booked through tour desk at hostel was great. My guide was very average and I wished I paid more for better tour company.

Very organised and eventful hostel. The most comfortable beds ever! My room was right next to the reception, so I even got wifi from my room. The bar is on the roof top, so I didn't even hear much noise at all. Will stay here again for sure.

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

I looooved Funky Fes! By far the best accommodation I stayed in all of Morocco. Beautiful deco, nice lounge area to mingle, hot shower with curtain!!(no other hostel knew what shower curtains were!) The only down fall is Middle Atlas tour. They said there will be English speaking guide but it wasnt. Food there is great, staff could be more cheerful but they r helpful anyways. I'd definitely go back there for sure!!

Hotel Central

Casablanca, Morocco

Nice accommodation. The guy working there was probably the funniest staff I've met in morocco so far, but in his own unique way. Hot water, wifi and comfy bed. Breakfast average typical Moroccan style.... lots of breads! But at least you get fresh orange juice here. Good enough value for money as long as you can fill up the room, as there are no dome rooms here. (Hard to find in Casa)

Atlantic Hostel

Essaouira, Morocco

What a lovely stay at Atlantic Hostel! What made this place awesome was definitely the staff! This was the first time I came across friendly yet professional staff in morocco. They make you feel super welcomed and will go out of the way to help you out. Good location and comfy beds. Hot water in shower good too. Down side was only 1 power plug worked in room, n washing was expensive and I didn't get my washing back till I asked 2 days later n I had to walk up the terrace to receive it in bundle.