Haus Accommodation, Perth, Australia
7.4
25th May 2016

Great location. Close to the library, shops and the mall. Probably the main reason why I stay here. Everything else reflects cheap price but no major complaints. Shower/toilet for women is far from my room. And cold walks to get there. Wifi has 200mb limit is is a bit of pain to log in often and put the code in.

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
14th Apr 2016

Loved it here. Super nice staff. Great bed and shower! Loved the proper coffee with the breakfast! Very friendly atmosphere :)

@ The Little Red Dot, Singapore, Singapore
4.3
13th Apr 2016

Pros: location, friendly staff and how they dealt when I asked for refund Cons: got placed in a capsule room for 18 ppl that I didn't pick. Anyone can walk into my room. Room noisy because of 18pplnshare. Dark n dingey I moved after one night stay. But to give credit, the staff was apologetic and refunded what I've paid without having to ask.

Cozy Bangkok Place, Bangkok, Thailand
12th Apr 2016

Absolutely loved this place! Massive lockers that fits ur backpack & more! Arrived early & checked in straightaway! Great bed & pillow, staff, location & atmosphere. By far the best hostel in Thailand. Felt comfortable to be in the dorm which is rare for me elsewhere.

Oxotel Hostel, Chiang Mai, Thailand
8th Mar 2016

Absolutely fantastic place. Cons: further out than other hostels but you can see that in the map and it's still walkable. Pros: everything else. Facilities are amazing. The only hostels so far in Thailand for me to feel really comfortable just chilling at the hostel. Staff are helpful and friendly. I'm here to study, so decided to extend my 2 nights stay to 30nights! This place really is more like a hotel than hostel. Beautiful cafe attached to the hostel too!!

Big&O's House 2, Chiang Mai, Thailand
7.7
7th Mar 2016

Really friendly staff. Nice place but the bed wasn't comfortable, I could feel the springs and it was noisy with bike and traffic noise throughout the night. Very spacious and lovely shower inside the dorm which was a bonus point for me.

D-Well Hostel, Chiang Mai, Thailand
5th Mar 2016

A very nice hostel in a great location. I loved the juice shop couple of stores next. The only place I found so far that did vegetable juice and not just fruit juice. Staff are very friendly. The only drawback is the size of the dorm. Too small to unpack my backpack and the locker isn't big enough to fit it. Perfect location though with many shops near by.

Condor's House, Lima, Peru
6.9
26th Jul 2013

its not 5min from main square as web suggests. more like 20min. staff are very friendly and helpful, but some things were slack, like breakfast was not available 2 of 5 days I was there. I didnt find their communal area relaxing and they need more tables for people to sit and eat breakfast/food. I was sick when I was there, so quiet environment was nice and shower and wifi was good.

Hi, Nice to hear from you. We suggest we are 5 minutes from pubs, bars, nightclubs, market and beach. To go to the main square is 14 minutes walking. Its no so far if you feel you are doing tourism and walking around the Malecon of Miraflores that is very pretty and close to the beach in a safe area. Breakfast is available every day. Just we have an schedule from 7:30am to 9:30 am. In case you woke up late and you want some of breakfast you could ask at the reception. Thanks for your comment

Pirwa Hostel La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia
18th Jun 2013

Super comfy beds! Hot shower! Good wifi! Helpful staff! Perfect place to catch up on rest after long bus rides. It's always good to party elsewhere n keep your 'home' at peace. Highly recommend this place.

• Japan,
Mama Simona Hostel, Cusco, Peru
10th Jun 2013

Friendly staff, but as a single traveller, I found it hard to mingle here. Common area isn't very comfortable so not many ppl hang around for long. Good warm shower, wifi and bed. But I did NOT think my Lares Trek I booked through tour desk at hostel was great. My guide was very average and I wished I paid more for better tour company.

7th Jun 2013

Very organised and eventful hostel. The most comfortable beds ever! My room was right next to the reception, so I even got wifi from my room. The bar is on the roof top, so I didn't even hear much noise at all. Will stay here again for sure.

Funky Fes, Fez, Morocco
2nd Jun 2013

I looooved Funky Fes! By far the best accommodation I stayed in all of Morocco. Beautiful deco, nice lounge area to mingle, hot shower with curtain!!(no other hostel knew what shower curtains were!) The only down fall is Middle Atlas tour. They said there will be English speaking guide but it wasnt. Food there is great, staff could be more cheerful but they r helpful anyways. I'd definitely go back there for sure!!

• Japan, Female,
Hotel Central, Casablanca, Morocco
8.0
29th May 2013

Nice accommodation. The guy working there was probably the funniest staff I've met in morocco so far, but in his own unique way. Hot water, wifi and comfy bed. Breakfast average typical Moroccan style.... lots of breads! But at least you get fresh orange juice here. Good enough value for money as long as you can fill up the room, as there are no dome rooms here. (Hard to find in Casa)

• Japan, Female,
Atlantic Hostel, Essaouira, Morocco
26th May 2013

What a lovely stay at Atlantic Hostel! What made this place awesome was definitely the staff! This was the first time I came across friendly yet professional staff in morocco. They make you feel super welcomed and will go out of the way to help you out. Good location and comfy beds. Hot water in shower good too. Down side was only 1 power plug worked in room, n washing was expensive and I didn't get my washing back till I asked 2 days later n I had to walk up the terrace to receive it in bundle.