Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

I really liked the way this hostel had their restrooms set up. They had a toilet, sink and shower in one room so you do not have to do that awkward hopping from toilet to sink to shower while carrying your stuff which was really nice. Also the shower was nice and I thought that it was fairly clean.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

This hostel was lovely. I really lucked out here and met some great people to run around with which was great!

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

My stay at Central Backpackers was lovely. The staff was really nice and helpful. I don't want to name drop but one of the female employees made me feel very welcome and helped me haul my bags up the stairs! They did my laundry for a decent price and printed off some ticket confirmations that I needed. I enjoyed my time there.

My stay in this hostel went well. I was not fond of staying in a room with fourteen other people but that is just my personal preference. It was conveniently located for me. Being within walking distance to Victoria Station made it really easy to get into the city and around.