Abbey Court, Dublin, Ireland
7.4
10th Jul 2014

This hostel is in a very convenient location, but I was glad I only stayed a night. The restrooms were not all that clean and I was unimpressed in that category. However, they do have some neat common areas. The wifi is only good in those areas but like I said it was alright.

Hi there, Thank you for the response. We are constantly updating wifi to have it as strong as possible for guests. Our restrooms are cleaned on a very regular basis and checks are done on the staff and restrooms - if they are found unclean it will only be a short while away (within an hour) until they are cleaned thoroughly again as per the roster. We also encourage guests to tell us at reception so we can have the problem seen to more quickly. Many thanks, The Management

San Geremia Rooms, Venice, Italy
7.4
6th Jul 2014

We spent the money for a private room and I felt like it was totally worth it. They are very close to the train station which is nice.

Vagabonds, Belfast, Northern Ireland
18th Jul 2013

I really liked the way this hostel had their restrooms set up. They had a toilet, sink and shower in one room so you do not have to do that awkward hopping from toilet to sink to shower while carrying your stuff which was really nice. Also the shower was nice and I thought that it was fairly clean.

Royal Mile Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
15th Jul 2013

This hostel was lovely. I really lucked out here and met some great people to run around with which was great!

Central Backpackers, Oxford, England
13th Jul 2013

My stay at Central Backpackers was lovely. The staff was really nice and helpful. I don't want to name drop but one of the female employees made me feel very welcome and helped me haul my bags up the stairs! They did my laundry for a decent price and printed off some ticket confirmations that I needed. I enjoyed my time there.

6.9
6th Jul 2013

My stay in this hostel went well. I was not fond of staying in a room with fourteen other people but that is just my personal preference. It was conveniently located for me. Being within walking distance to Victoria Station made it really easy to get into the city and around.