Vila Veselova

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very nice hostel . Great location. Great breakfast. Friendly staffs with a lovely dog, Lucy.

The Wallaby House Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

My favorite hostel during my trip in Croatia. Less than 10 min walk from bus station and easy to find. Friendly staffs. Well equipped kitchen. Doris & Cracker invited everyone for homemade pancake party with cherry spirit drink. Doris also helped me making bus reservation and allow me to leave my luggage for 4 days. Spacious common/dinning area and outdoor balcony. Complimentary coffee and tea. Lots of information and city map are free. Warm and spacious dorm.

CroParadise Green Hostel

Split, Croatia

Value for money with nice location 10 minutes walk from bus/train station in a quiet area close to old town. Easy to find food to eat as there plenty of affordable restaurant and super market in case you want to cook your own food. Planned to stay for 2 nights but finally extend to 3 nights.

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Location is far from both bus station and old town. You need to take bus otherwise 45 minutes walk to old town. The room is too messy. It is the cheapest you can find here.

Golden Orchid Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

At first I made at reservation only for 2 nights but when I arrived and found the hotel is good so I extend for 2 more days. They offer me the same rate. The staff allowed me to check in early and change for a better room with a big window and balcony. The only comment is that there was a staff tried used their key to get into my room after midnight without knocking the door and gave me a call in advance. I was frighten what happened. He's not a well trained staffs and poor English.

Zhouzhuang Youth Hostel

Zhouzhuang, China

The best location in the old town where is easily to find with nice coffee shop where you can place your order for breakfast or a cup of coffee while write postcard to your friends which sells at the hostel. The hostel is located inside the old town so you must pay the entrance fee before you go to the hostel. It is really value for money.