Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Male, Age: 49

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The lock of our private room was damaged and the key of it was broken in one day. One of the receptionists was cool, unhelpful and she was impolite to us. The standard of breakfast was below average. One of the roommates told me that the breakfast was no good. Some of the facilities are not maintained in good condition. I would not recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 7th Jul 2014

The Boutike Hostel

Seville, Spain

One of the best hostels that I've stayed in recently. The kitchen area is great. All Staffs are extremely friendly and Kirsten is one of the best receptionists. The Ensuite Private room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was amazing. Juan who prepares the breakfast - home-made crepes and waffles, was good. He also provided us with free cakes in the afternoon and night. I'd definitely stay again!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Mad4you Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Nice place with good value for the money! It is close to a metro station. Staff was nice and helpful! WiFi was out of order in one of the evenings. It was finally fixed after it had been rebooted. The breakfast was sufficient. However, it is lack of silence until 1 am.

• 29th Jun 2014

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The Hostel is in the perfect location and it is near a metro station. It is just a few streets over from the main roads. The receptionists (except for one lady) were very pleasant and helpful. The facilities are maintained in good conditions but they are not excellent.

• 25th Jun 2014

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

No WiFi can be used in room and common room is unacceptable.

Oh dear, sorry the free Wi-Fi was not working. We can fix this if it is brought to our attention. We have free Wi-Fi as an added extra for our guests but we also have a computer which is also free to use and is permanently connected to the internet. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels.

Glenade Guest House

Bath, England

The services of Glenade Guest House is excellent. I will definitely stay in Glenade Guest House again if I visit Bath next time.

Stay in Chelsea

Good location and the facilities are good.

• 29th Jun 2013