• USA, Male, 31-40
DC Lofty - Convention Center, Washington DC, USA
3rd Jun 2013

They should list the address of the building you have to check into; one worker didn't know anything about bus schedule, nor did she refer me to any other resources; other than that, everything else was great--i especially appreciated all the electrical outlets.

• USA, Male, 31-40
Capital Comfort Hostel, Washington DC, USA
26th May 2013

Had to wait an hour to check-in, then had to give some guy, over the phone, my credit card info in front of other guests. Was overcharged, unless tax is over 20%. Afterwards, we walked to some other location in a 2-story building; I was staying downstairs in a 14-bed, co-ed room. Had one table inside, one outside, and only one chair! Room was dirty and toilet was broken--made noise constantly. No air conditioning! I've stayed @many hostels and this is the worst one in America.