Abrahams Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
6.6
19th Jul 2013

The only thing that really stood out about the place was its great location. Easy walking distance to the center of the city and the LAUS. But there also several hostels along the street, so if you can find one better, definitely go for it. I booked late so this was the only thing open.

The 4You Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
7.4
14th Jul 2013

The hostel was clean and the staff was nice. Breakfast was your usual continental breakfast. However, their wifi is terrible. I've stayed in a lot of hostels in the last 2 months and never had such a bad connection. Also, the wifi is just in the lobby which is inconvenient.

hey Kendra, we are currently working on our wifi solution. It will be available in the whole hostel within a short time...and stable!

6.3
19th Jun 2013

I was supposed to have a private four person room for me and my friends. They had a computer problem though so we ended up in rooms with other people and separated. They gave us a discount and didnt make us pay for towels so I was okay with this. The staff was really nice about it.

Astor Victoria, London, England
7.1
1st Jun 2013

Great location for just getting on the underground and going up to see all the sights. Also, a friend was supposed to come with me and got stuck in France, and I thought I would have to pay all of her stay. They understood and let me out of it. Nice little place to stay. No air conditioning, but that Europe for you. Wifi not great.Also, only 2 plug-ins for 6 people and one of those didn't work.

Stockwood Hotel, Luton, England
7.4
31st May 2013

Great location to London Luton airport. However, wouldn't be great if you want do the tourist stuff in London. No AC but I'm learning that's typical for most places in Europe. Wifi was rally temperamental but the staff was really nice and helpful.