The Dictionary, Shoreditch

I really enjoyed this hostel. Very friendly atmosphere, clean, really good and typical breakfast, good wifi signal in the reception. Well located, close to the Liverpool Station. The staffs also helps you with tips if you need. I definitely would come back to this hostel.

• 20th Aug 2013

Pegasus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This was the worst hostel I've ever stayed. Very dirty, the staffs are really rude to you. The wifi signal is very bad and it has a limit of person to use it in the reception. The bedroom and bathroom are dirty and non functional because it doesn't have any stuff to hanging things. I didn't like, so I had to move from there during my stay, and they didn't even give me back all the money about the rest of my stay. I definitely don't recommend this hostel!

• 15th Aug 2013

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel. One of the staffs are not friendly, but the other ones are! The place has a good atmosphere and they have a nice barbecue in the garden during the night for you to meet people. They also have a nice bar during the night. The bedrooms are really clean and the bed is really comfortable. Well located, you can go by feet to the history center and the bratislava castle. I recommend this hostel.

• 13th Aug 2013

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is very well located, good atmosphere, good wifi signal, clean, nice convenience room, good bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen. The breakfast is also good! The staffs are very friendly and they can help you always when you need. I would come back to this hostel. Is very good!

• 8th Aug 2013
  • Czech Republic

I really enjoyed to stay in this Montmartre hostel. It is well located, good atmosphere, good breakfast, nice bar during the night, good wifi signal and not so expensive price for nights. The staffs are not very friendly, they speak english very bad, but they help you if you need. Close to the metro and the artists zone. It's clean and beautiful. I had an pleasant stay in there. I recommend this hostel.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Hostel Beautiful 2

Rome, Italy

Clean and safe, nice bedrooms and good support from the hostess.

• 31st May 2013